Saturday, August 30, 2014

It might be quiet on here but I've been busy in other places...

I know I'm being a bit rubbish at posting on here, but here's some of the things I've been doing this month...

331p1) The 'season preview' edition of When Saturday Comes is out, including my preview bit about Shrewsbury Town. In the stores while stocks last!

2) I've had a blog post published on Comms2Point0 all about those Zombie Projects that you think are safely dead until they return to life and eat your brains!

3) I've preached twice at Glenwood, on Psalm 67 (waiting for the link) and Psalm 23 (available to listen to!)

4) I've started a new blog. 'What another one?' I hear you ask. Yes. 'What's it about?' I hear you inquire. Building a model railway. 'Oh.' I hear you say. Well, if you are interested, here's the link.

5) In work we've been shortlisted in three categories at the CIPR PRide Cymru Awards. That's doubly pleasing for me as I wrote the submissions, so not only did I work on the shortlisted projects but the way I wrote them up got the attention of the judges too. (In fact, I helped some other people with their nominations and they were shortlisted three times as well, so that's six awards I've got an interest in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment