Sunday, November 12, 2017

Excuse my moribund blog

Apparently a lack of blog action is a sign that real life is busy. Not sure where I read that, but it's a useful excuse and I'm going to stick to it.

Life has been a bit busy of late. I've been making time to attend football matches and have already been to 13 this season. This has been helped by Shrewsbury having a seriously brilliant (and unexpected) start to the season, and getting to know a Cardiff season ticket holder as well. I've been to enough Shrewsbury games this season already to justify buying the new replica shirt.

Plus there's been work, and films, and all kinds of fun things going on. Like going to look at Snowdogs that have appeared all over Cardiff.

Chrome Snowdog on Barry Island

Life is short, so it's important to live it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment