Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Provenance - update

Further to my post on the provenance of quotes and stories that are told as true, I emailed Itzhak Perlman's management agency, IMG.

I got an email back from a nice lady called Elizabeth Sobol. She said, and I quote:

Thanks for your note.
We have had many inquiries such as yours. As such, I have had the opportunity to ask Mr. Perlman about it and he has confirmed that the story is not a true one.
Best wishes,
Elizabeth
So, there you go. If you ever wondered whether that Izthak Perlman 'with what remains' story was true, there's the answer.

2 comments:

  1. Makes you wonder how many more of those 'stories' are fake.

    BTW Ludwig ... What???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ludwig was a spammer, so I've binned him off.

    I'm beginning to doubt the provenance of most stories I hear.

    ReplyDelete